Monday 25 May 2015

Music Mondays

I am the type of person that has like 40 different Youtube playlists, because, as Im sure we all do, I become obsessed with certain songs and only want to listen to them over and over and over again untill I literally end up hating them. Why do we do this, who knows.
 
These are the songs I`m currently obsessed with :)
 
 
Tori Kelly - Nobody Love

I first heard Tori when she audtioned for American Idol when she was 16. She didn`t make it until the end, but continued to post YouTube videos of herself. Then I saw her again on Vine, where I believe she became more widely recognized. She finally has the fame she deserves, she is so naturally talented. I could listen to her sing all day.

 
 
Fifth Harmony - Worth It ft. Kid Ink
 
So Fifth Harmony makes this list twice because, come on, who doesnt love an empowering girl group full of hot and talented singers? I guarentee these two hits will be stuck in your head.
 
 
 
Fifth Harmony - BO$$
 
 
 
Ryn Weaver - Octahate
 
I personally am not really a fan of this music video, but her voice is magical and the beat is catchy!
 
 
 
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
 
This one is pretty obvious what it`s about... and it also has the power to make any white girl feel like a G. But doesn`t Rihanna always do that? There is no music video for it, but I really hope there will be cause I know RiRi will definitely kill it... like always.
 
 
 
Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On (feat. MØ)
 
I personally have never heard of any of these artists before. I believe I came across this song on YouTubes ''recommended'' section, and fell in love with the catchy beat that you can`t help but move to.
 
 
 
David Guetta - Hey Mama (Official Video) ft Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
 
At first when I heard this song, I thought the chorus was being sung by Rihanna, but it is actually the talented Bebe Rexha. You may not know her by name, but she actually co-wrote Eminem`s song ''The Monster'' and was featered on the song ''Take Me Home'' by Cash Cash. And I'm sure you are all familiar with David Guetta and Nicki Minaj!
  
 
 
Echosmith - Bright 
 
I have had this song stuck in my head for days. It is very taylor-swift-speak-now-era. Honestly, talking about it won`t even do it any justice, so just give it a listen!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment