Saturday 3 January 2015

Seasons

Playing hide and seek in your house,
Getting lost on the way to Vaughn
Fingers intertwined while you're steering
These interuptions make it hard to move on
Your lips touched mine with no feeling
Your back covered in my marks
Your hands strong and willing
Your eyes empty and dark
Your heart was yearning for another
Snowflakes drown each sobbing breath
Losing my first lover
A feeling I can never forget
As I walk down the steps I turned
Just in time to catch once last glance
It's funny now to think
That we ever had a chance
Our footsteps fell out of rhythm
You're now ten steps behind
Your heart ran out of love
When you decided to change your mind
Maybe i'll feel this forever
This silent but deadly pain
Maybe you feel nothing of the nature
For you it became too mundane
Maybe I loved you too much I forgot to love myself
Maybe that was my downfall in the end
All I know is it was nothing we could fix
It was nothing we could mend
Winter turned to spring
Spring turned to summer
Autumn came around
Winter reminding me all over

By S. Cyr

No comments:

Post a Comment