Wednesday 7 January 2015

Jimmy Fallon Dropped The Ball with Nicole Kidman

I am never the type of person who watches TV on actual TV... I always watch it online. Whenever I'm having kind of an off day, I will usually go on YouTube and watch clips of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. It is one of my favourite talk shows, partly because I have a huge crush on him. To me, he is definitely up there on my list of funniest guys, next to Kevin Hart. He always has interesting interviews with celebs, and the small segments that are apart of the show are always so funny and this stuff just, you know, keeps me wanting more and more. 

Today I came across a video clip of Nicole Kidman on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where both her and Jimmy tell both sides of their sides of the story of the day they first met. The whole clip was a hoot - I was dying of laughter the whole way through. Half way through they try to get on with the interview but both keep giggling about the memory of Nicole being interested in him, and Jimmy being completely oblivious and not finding out until now!

Check out the video below for a 9 minute laugh you will not regret :)


No comments:

Post a Comment