Monday 13 July 2015

He Has A Way


When my eyes fall over him 
My heart falls even harder
When I look at him I see all of the sunrises and sunsets he has seen through his sea blue eyes
Each time I smile I know he is the reason
Running through my mind like it`s his own marathon and he`s always in first place
He has a way of pushing my invisible buttons
His fingerprints always left behind, marking his territory
He gets a thrill out of fueling my internal fire
Red hot, burning with a hate and a passion all at once only he could cause
He has a way of slipping into my bloodstream whenever he wants to
Even when I don’t want him to
Even when I try to close myself up
His tortured eyes look back at me and whisper that they want to be loved
And I try to give all of myself to him
But there will always be a part of me that I will hold back
Because I cant let go of the thought of giving all of myself to him could end in leaving me empty 
And alone

By S.Cyr

No comments:

Post a Comment